Header Ads

Header ADS

I will do background removal job for you

Welcome to my gig. 

I will do background remove from any image for you or your business. 




My services👇

✅ Clipping Path 

✅ Background Removal job

✅ add any background 

✅ Remove background with pen tool


Why you hire me👇

  1. Unlimited revision 
  2. 100% quality 
  3. Quick fast delivery 
  4. Done job according to your instruction 
  5. Money Back guarantee   



Silver Package👇
  • Simple image 0.50 $ (per image)
  • Example plain garments dress, T-Shirt, Pants Chair and simple  furniture.
Gold Package👇
  • Not simple image 0.80$ (per image )
  • Like as simple jewelry or plain jewelry not complex 
Diamond Package👇
  • Complex jewelry chain 2$ (per image )
  • complex furniture 2$ (per image )
  • Hair masking 3$ (per image )
  • Compound photo 2/3 adjust background remove 4$ (per image )


Have you any questions feel free you can inbox me before order.

Order Now

I am ready to do your job any marketplace or outsite. Both are ready for you as you want.

I have been working about background removal job for 7 years. I am a professional photo editor.
I had completed many job from photographs photo or studio or any business or e-commerce site.

Thank you very much to read my gig and hope that you can give me one change to do your your job.

👌👌👌👌👌

No comments

Powered by Blogger.